Get Hattie's Retroage Letter FREE

Get Hattie's Exclusive RetroAge Letter FREE and Get Hattie's Personal Tips For Living Young, Getting Young and Feeling Young... No Matter YOUR age!


Name
Email

Thursday, August 7, 2008

THE SECRET OF YOUTH: Aging Gracefully – Possible and Wonderful

As the creator of Retroage, I am often asked, “What is the secret of youth?” There are so many individuals that are afraid of aging; all eager to learn whatever “secrets” I can share to help them age gracefully.

In my experience, there are four essential secrets to aging gracefully:

1. First, and most important is to desire youthfulness with all your heart and soul.

2. Second, you must be open to change and ready to receive answers on how to become young.

3. You must take the necessary steps to achieve your goals.

4. Believe that you will achieve your heart’s desire.

5. Don’t stop when you hit hurdles…and you will

People often say, “You’re only as young as you feel.” Actually I disagree, with my usual answer being, “Maybe… but only until you look in the mirror!” For me, the only guaranteed way to age gracefully is to keep working at it, never accepting the discouraging words, “you’re too old.”

Yes, there will be times when you’ll get discouraged, even feel too tired or lazy to fight for your passions. Certainly, this has happened to me many times over the years. But I am resolute in my desire, open to change, take the necessary steps, believe that I will achieve my goals…and I never give up!

So you see, I’ve personally practiced the four secrets, and have earned unprecedented youthfulness in my mind, my body and spirit. I wish that for you as well.

No comments: